Saturday, January 30, 2016

We Were Liars: a brief review

taken from Goodreads.com
All I really knew about this book was that one of my good friends read it a year ago and liked it a lot. At the risk of accidentally giving away really crucial plot twists, I'll be as brief as possible. The first half of this book was kind of eh. The second half of the book became much more of a little mystery and I got sucked in. THE END IS NUTS. The mostly good kind of nuts. And that's it. That's literally all I can say because otherwise I'll just end up rambling about the entire thing and give the ending away. And I really don't want to do that. So...I recommend it. You should read it, but just know it's a little different. Different, but definitely unforgettable (to take John Green's word from the review at the top of the book's cover).

Here's my updated 2016 reading goals list (remember I don't want to read only these books this year, just want to make sure I do read these):

No comments:

Post a Comment