Friday, January 8, 2016

Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock: a brief review

taken from Goodreads.com
This was one of the Green Valley Book Fair books I mentioned in my 2016 goals post. I can't lie...it's kind of a bummer. I don't really know why I bought it. It's about a kid who is planning on killing his classmate and then killing himself on the day the book takes place...which also happens to be his birthday. It was written well and definitely sucked me in, but most of it was definitely really sad.

Here's my updated 2016 reading goals list now:

  • For the Love, by Jen Hatmaker
  • Good News for Weary Women, by Elyse Fitzpatrick
  • Bittersweet, by Shauna Niequist
  • Bread & Wine, by Shauna Niequist
  • Parenting with Scripture, by Kara Durbin
  • Love and Respect, by Emerson Eggerichs
  • The Excellent Wife, by Martha Peace
  • The Underdogs, by Markus Zusak
  • Every You, Every Me, by David Levithan
  • Every Day, by David Levithan
  • We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart
  • Reality Boy, by AS King
  • Forgive me Leonard Peacock, by Matthew Quick
  • Lindsey Lost, by Suzanne Marie Phillips 
  • Belle Porter series
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before, by Jenny Han
  • Odds of Getting Even, by Sheila Turnage
  • Attachments, by Rainbow Rowell

No comments:

Post a Comment