Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Movie Trailers: Gone Girl and If I Stay

I woke up this morning and discovered that two new trailers had been released last night...two trailers I'm super over the moon about. I recently shared my enthusiastic and obsessive review of Gone Girl, and even though I read If I Stay a couple years ago before I started blogging book reviews, I am completely in love with that book. Here are both trailers, as well as a super brief plot summary:

Gone Girl:
A man comes home from work on his wedding anniversary to discover that his house has been ransacked and his wife is missing. As the search progresses and more clues are discovered, the most likely suspect seems to be the devoted husband...although few things are what they seem.

Movie release date: October 3, 2014

 


If I Stay:
A teenage girl gets into a horrible car accident with her family and finds herself to be the lone survivor. Although her body is in a life-threatening coma, her unconscious self wanders the hospital, mourning the deaths of her family members and watching as her friends and boyfriend grieve her own critical state. Caught between the pain of moving forward and the memories that she cherishes and replays, she much decide whether to stay or go. 

Movie release date: August 22, 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment