Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This is My Life

My homeroom had to come back to my classroom at the end of 5th block today because of a locker cleanout, and while my walkers were waiting to be dismissed they were all acting a little loopy. They've been acting particularly loopy this week and I think the locker cleanout and the lack of any recognizable schedule added to it this afternoon...they were all laughing and teasing each other and being goofy, when my new student who came last week suddenly yells "I farted this morning and no one noticed! Miss Melchione was even standing right behind me at the time!"

Yesterday in my 5th block class I was trying to start class and said that I needed to tell them something, and a student interrupted me and asked "that you love us?" And I said yes of course I love them and he said "that you want to marry me? Okay I accept."

These, ladies and gentlemen, are my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment