Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Half Days are My New Fave

So tomorrow is Thanksgiving, which means that today was a half day. We had school from 8 till 11:30. Basically a waste, except for the fact that two of my three classes earned free time/Finding Nemo and my other class sat in perfect silence as I caught them up in The Hunger Games. And except for the Student-Faculty Basketball game that the faculty hilariously dominated in. And except for the rumor that is now running rampant through the 7th grade that I used to be a professional boxer (that one is my personal favorite). All the kids are fully convinced and, I like to think, have a new sense of fear of me. The last reason today was awesome is that my kids are REALLY stepping up their mission to find me a husband. Honestly, it's a little (a lot) ridiculous, but they're trying so darn hard to find me someone inside the four walls of our school - and it appears that there are exactly two options. So my odds aren't looking to hot. Of course, there's always my student who proposed to me the other day...


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment