Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Crusing through 2014 goals

Today I got a library card, successfully downloaded a library book onto my Kindle, and got a gym membership. In case you don't understand the significance of all that, I got to cross two items off my 2014 New Year's Goals list, and get a huge jump start on another! Needless to say, I'm super excited. I can read books for free? Insanity.

Although I will say - and with something resembling anger I say this - it took me a half hour to find a book on the ebook database that I wanted to read that wasn't on hold. I mean, come on. There were a thousand I wanted to read, it's just that everyone else wants to read them too. So...that might backfire a little bit. But I still have the actual books to fall back on, so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment